Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
JOB TITLE: Cage Cashier - September 23rd Hiring Event
GAMING LICENSES REQUIRED: Class III A
GRADE: 8 / $15.839
POSITION REPORTS TO: Cage Shift Manager/Cage Supervisor
Performs the Cage Cashier duties according to departmental policies and procedure. Promotes positive customer relations. Accurately and quickly handles a variety of money transactions.
Please bring you application, resume and valid ID.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Receives and exchanges cash, comp checks, and gaming chips from patrons.
Handles fill and credit transactions.
Receives cash from count rooms.
Prepares the window bank reconciliation and accounting related records.
Provides chip/change floor service to poker room as required.
Fills in for soft count or pit clerk personnel when needed (will be paid for actual time worked).
Ability to work all bank assignments within the Cage, including the Main Bank upon timely completion of training.
May be required to work overtime, as needed.
Performs other job related duties, as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING FOR POSITION (required and preferred):
SPECIFIC SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
- Must be able to stand for long periods
- Must be able to perform repetitious work
- Manual and finger dexterity required.
- Must be able to bend, reach, squat and able to lift at least thirty pounds (30 lb.).
- Neat, clean and professional appearance required at all times
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Essential functions of the job will be performed within a smoking environment
- Monitored by surveillance cameras