EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND TRAINING FOR POSITION (required/preferred):
- High School Diploma or GED required. College Degree preferred.
- Four (4) years gaming/hospitality experience in Guest Service related position required.
- Two (2) years specific casino host and/or player development experience required.
SPECIFIC SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
- Communicate fluently in Mandarin.
- Comprehensive knowledge and thorough understanding of maintaining, growing and cultivating new or existing gaming guests.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of CMP (or related) player tracking system.
- Applicable knowledge of PCET or related entertainment and ticketing software.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Perform intermediate mathematical calculations.
- Read, Write, Speak English fluently
- Exceptional guest service skills.
- Demonstrate a systematic and process oriented mindset to ensure seamless end-to-end guest experiences.
- Effectively manage time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient computer/PC skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and other position related systems.
- Maintain composure in high-stress circumstance; maintain strictest confidence regarding all guest information.
- Flexible to work any scheduled shift and/or days, including weekends, holidays and overnights.
- Present a well-groomed appearance and professional demeanor.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical requirements described herein are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential duties of this job.
- Frequently required to stand and/or walk for prolonged periods of time.; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to thirty pounds (30 lbs.); occasionally more with our without assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.